Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Allison Dance Hoff!!

So, we had a family reunion over a MONTH ago when we took Ben to the MTC. My cousin Stephani and I were reminiscing about the good old days when we used to make up dances to my grandma's Anne Murray tapes!! ...Wow. Anyway, we both started gettin in the dancin' mood and decided to stop fooling around and make a DANCE COMPETITON! We figured we'd smoke everyone else, given our past experience. ...It didn't work out so well. Our carefully choreographed routine didn't hold up against the other two teams, awesome as it was.
These are a little long, but well worth watching, I think! You can vote over on the right!
P.S. Please ignore the hideous cackling on the first video. It was.... really late.

Allison + Aubree = Team Allibree


Camille + Kamberlee = Team Ckamberille


Team Jennistephiphernie AKA 'The Winners'
...Seriously. Pronounce it. Jenni-steph-iph-ernie. :) hee hee hee.

4 comments:

Amber and Ryan said...

Hello you two. This is Amber and Ryan from raintree apts. Heidi gave me your blog address. How are you guys? We have a blog too- logasfamily.blogspot.com

Janelle said...

Hey stranger! How the heck are you? I'm glad you found my blog! You and Jeff look so happy!! Keep in touch!!!

Josh and Rach said...

I will not divulge who I voted for....

Jayne Layne said...

That looked really fun! Are these your sisters or friends from high school? how fun to be back to where you grew up. Slightly Jealous :)