Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I had to talk to the scouts today about various occupations in the art industry. I wrote out a bunch on colored slips of paper, including "Playground Designer" and "Parade Float Creator." Confidently, I fanned the papers back and forth in front of Jefferson.
"Betcha can't think of an occupation in the art industry that I haven't written down," I said.
He just looked at me and said "Art Thief."
....Oh. Well, yeah, there is that.
Also I will be going to Utah AGAIN March 23rd-27th and taking pictures of my cute friend Roberta's baby. She went to the doctor's today and the nurse told her she was only dilated 1 centimeter. Roberta burst into tears and the nurse said "uh.... well, actually it looks like a centimeter and a half?"

2 comments:

Heather said...

You're too fun. I'll be in CO the 13-17... Wanna go to lunch again?!

Josh and Rach said...

Good news!! I'm coming to COLORADO! I will be there for my mom's bday on the 31st of March..woohoo. So when you get back from Utah you only have to wait 4 days to see the coolest person ever. I'm only there until April 3trd, but we will have to go out to lunch or something.