Saturday, April 25, 2009

Jefferson Turns 28

So, I (obviously) really suck at posting lately! Jefferson's birthday was well over a month ago. It was pretty fun, though. I only wish he would make taking his pictures more interesting....

As you can see, it was a good old birthday.
On another note, I have been super busy lately gearing up for the photography season, doing some family history, and other things and am going to have to take a small hiatus from blogging. It won't be long- I promise. But we have so many things going on right now that it's a little hard for me to keep up. Thanks to everyone who reads :) and I'll continue to check all of your blogs consistently! I heart the internet, you know.
We'll see you soon!
Jenn

2 comments:

Josh and Rach said...

A slinky?! You are so lucky. I am jealous. You are going to "slinky the slinky" down 1000 stairs while singing the slinky song right? I knew you would.

Kay Clark said...

Jeff,
You look like you had so much fun!! (and so many gifts).
We love you guys, hope to see you soon
MOM