Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sorry

I have it on my to-do list! Right there between "edit more pictures" and "bang head against wall" is "do the Office post, or any post for that matter, on the blog." I will get to it. But maybe not until Winter! Just a COUPLE updates- my photography's doing alright (busy enough for me to banging my head against the wall, I guess!), and I'm trying to get all the shoots in before the leaves are all gone off the trees. I'm also going with my Grandma Hoff to Texas next month to help with my uncle's new baby, as they will have 5 children under the age of 4(!!) which includes twins. We also have our tickets to Utah for Christmas. YEA!!! I can't wait to see all of our family there and play with my Ellie and see all the nephews and stay with Doug and Kay and see my grandparents and... just excited all around! And if anyone wants to go caroling this year, SIGN ME UP! The other update is that we FINALLY have health insurance!!! Last week I told Jefferson, "Ok, have fun at basketball. Remember not to break- wait! We have insurance now! Break anything you want!!" ....I guess it could have been said a little more tactfully. There was much gasping and scolding from nameless onlookers. Mom & Al. And Jeff's friends.
Welp, don't expect a post for a couple of weeks, I guess! Just a parting thought:

5 comments:

Steffani Dastrup said...

Jen! I am so glad that you have a blog so that I can keep in contact with you and Jefferson! It looks like the two of you are so happy! We have a blog as well! It's private, so if you want me to add you to view it let me know! Email me at palooza84@msn.com!

Jared and Niki said...

I wish we could see you at Christmas! I love your blog, we've got to start watching the Office! WE are so out of it.

Heather said...

I am in Denver this week! (today is Oct 13) I'll be here til the 18th I believe. Call me! 801-735-7721 and we'll do lunch or something! It's only brookie and me, but still it would be so fun to catch up!

Anonymous said...

Jefferson my boy!!

How the heck are you? Come check out my blog...

http://kadebeattyfam.blogspot.com/

Carissa said...

This is hilarious! It's your old friend Carissa from Raintree! You guys are so cute! You should visit our blog! www.thechongohana.blogspot.com