Tuesday, October 21, 2008

*T*W*I*L*I*G*H*T*

The waiting! The waiting! I just read Twilight again today in preparation for the movie premiere on November 21st. It is so good I just can't even stand it! It's a very moving, emotional book and I know the movie will probably screw it up, but I need something else Twilight. :) People in my ward here are not obsessed, as they were in Utah. Just me.
This is a design I found that someone did about New Moon. If you're an avid reader (Melissa), click on it. It's good.


P.S. Here are a few of my favorite Twilight songs from all of the books:

1. Linkin Park- Leave out all the rest * (official soundtrack)
2. Muse- Super Massive Black Hole (official soundtrack
3. Jimmy Gnecco- Someone to Die For- Breaking Dawn
4. Dark Blue- Jack's Mannequin- Breaking Dawn
5. Muse- Hysteria
6. Alanis Morrisette- Uninvited
7. Muse- Blackout
8. Jimmy Eat World- Pain
9. Saliva- Rest in Pieces
10. Jack's Mannequin- Resolution

1 comment:

Lacey said...

You are so funny about your Twilight! : ) I haven't read it yet. But everyone in Georgia LOVES it too! They are all raving about it! So I think I'm gonna have to read it : )