Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Crafts

Ok, it is feast or famine here! I didn't update in a really long time and now I have a lot of entries I want to get up! I found a couple of really cute decorations for Fall and wanted to share. The first is this adorable vase made from a gord! You may have already seen this on the cover but it's so beautiful and simple I couldn't believe it. Although drilling through one of these babies is sometimes harder than it looks. :)This next one is actually also from BHG, but it was too cute to pass up.

I love it! I love it! Very different and original. Here's the link to further instructions: http://www.bhg.com/holidays/halloween/pumpkin-carving/halloween-witch-dance-pumpkin/

At my mom's house, we've been painting pumpkins for years because it's less messy and because we get bored halfway through a carving. :) But ours are never this cute.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh it's too bad we don't live close! Jenn maybe we have MORE in common than we thought! I love all the fun fall and Halloween decorations! If you go on Marthastewart.com... I found some of THEEEE cutest ideas! I love mixing florals with gourds and pumpkins!

Holly said...

Jenn Hoff! I love the blogging world. This is Holly Morgan (now Humbert) from HR. I'm so glad to see all is well. It's so fun to catch up and read everyone's blogs. Just wanted to say hi!

Jayne Layne said...

Such cute pumpkins!! I want to do that! How are you, and when are you coming to visit? I definitely want to see you next time you are here!

{z} said...

and your's turned out just like them! great work!