Sunday, November 16, 2008

Football Game

This weekend was really fun. Jefferson told me I had to watch a sporting event, so to punish him I made him come with me to the BYU Ballet! I didn't really think it would work, but he came and was a good sport. He most enjoyed himself whenever a dancer's shoe would squeak against the floor and make a woopie-cushion sort of noise; I always looked over at him and he would be snickering. I'm starting to understand my Webelos Scouts a little better :)
The game was Airforce vs. BYU in Colorado Springs. It was pretty good weather and we went with the Blackfords which was fun & I got to hold their little son, Eli. He is SO cute! The Airforce planes flew overhead, though, and it was really loud and he cried and was pretty traumatized the rest of the game. Any time people would yell he'd panic or cry again. It was so sad & pathetic!! Here's a picture of him trying to think of his happy place. It was how he looked pretty much the whole time:

P.S. BYU won!


Afterwards we went and saw the house I lived in in CO Springs. It was fun to look at again.


Now to the really important part. What not to wear. Woo-hoo! I feel like Stacey London.
#1. How about NOT taking your 4 month old out in public lookin like part of the KKK? I dunno, just a thought. :) I couldn't get a very good picture but you get the gist.
#2. Awesome snowsuit! Maybe after the game you can sled down the stadium 10 years ago! :) I am not mean, I swear. I tried to get some "good" pictures of this little kid with really great hair, and a picture of a mom with a beautiful diaper bag, but... I don't know, these two were just more of a priority. ...I do have redeeming qualities, I swear.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenn, you look so hot in those pictures! Who is that dude next to you? Is it serious?

mmclarkfam said...

Jeff let you wear red to a BYU game?!?!? Talk about what not to wear! :) love the snow suit...I wouldn't have been able to resist either.

Jared and Niki said...

That picture of you two is so cute! Jenn, I love your hair.