Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight: What I Think

Yea! November 21st finally came! It was very fun to see the movie and, you know, feed the obsession. The movie was good, especially for such a low budget. I did think it was a bit cheesy when it wasn't supposed to be, like when Carlisle changed Edward and it looked like they were making out (and it didn't help that he was wearing the 1900s hospital dress) or when Edward was sucking the venom out and looked very cross-eyed! :) The special effects looked a little stupid, too. But I will gladly see it again so that they have a bigger budget to fix that in the second one!
.
That being said, it WAS enjoyable. I tried to go in with super low expectations and was pleasantly surprised to find that I did like it over all. I also LOVED the baseball scene; it was so cool and exhilerating! It was the first time that I really got into it. I thought they picked perfect actors for Bella, James (of course!), Victoria, and Jacob. And the ending was really good with Victoria. I wasn't expecting it and I thought it was a cool way to finish. All in all, it was a good movie and I think the next one will be even better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I could be your Edward!!