Sunday, December 14, 2008

8 Days!

We're spending Christmas with the Clarks...
Have I mentioned Jeff is scared of sharks?

Ohh, that was fun! Let's see...

Dragging luggage, present-bearing
we'll visit to see how all are faring
waking on Christmas at 11, I'm told
wow, that's late- we're all getting old.
I'll bribe children into giving me hugs
(Jeff just said that Aunt Jenn bugs. :(...)
sipping hot cocoa and eating a tart
the air will be reaky when the Clark siblings... lovingly talk to each other.
We'll play Rook (and I'll clean house)
we'll then reminisce about Elder Faust (*sorry, that's all I could come up with)
Seeing grandparents is a fun affair
K, this is pretty long...8 days till we're there!

...I'm never writing a post that's not a poem again.


1 comment:

Kay Clark said...

How sweet!. I am anxiously waiting for you guys to come. We will have so much fun. Take care until then!
MOM