Saturday, December 20, 2008

a few odds & ends...

Before we go out of town, I just have to post a couple things. First of all, I was at the craft store buying some fabric to make baby blankets for some friends who are hopefully not reading this! A lady there overheard me explaining the project and asked how you can crochet around the edges of a baby blanket. I couldn't really describe it, so I'm posting it on here for her to see. I love making these because my great-grandma Thacker taught it to my grandma Allison who taught it to me! Here are a few more pictures:
This is the back:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer Clark,
I love your blog, it is really quite amazing! i just wanted to let you know that i have gone blog surfing and this is the best one i have found. Keep up the good work!
-Nicole Kidman

Anonymous said...

will you butter my bread?